Whole House Honda generators are becoming increasingly popular for the safety and security they provide, especially considering that power outages are becoming a common occurrence across the country. These outages can prove to be simple inconveniences but can also become life threatening events depending on the timing and duration of the outage. Severe weather carries danger with it during hot a cold spells alike. It is at times like these when a whole house computer can make the difference between disaster and a normal day, regardless of what is happening outside.
Whole house or stand-by Honda generators deliver several benefits beyond providing reliable backup power. These benefits include:
- Whole house or stand-by generators typically Increase the value of the home
- These stand-by generators are very convenient due to their fixed location and automatic switch technology. The switch to generated power can be accomplished either by the push of a button or automatically, depending on the configuration of the generator.
- Honda generators switch on and start to deliver power within ten to thirty seconds of a power outage. This benefit can be extremely important when homeowners rely on electrically powered medical devices or are using sensitive equipment such as computers. These generators also switch to the “off” position when regular power comes back on line.
- Because they can be hooked up to a natural gas line, they have virtually indefinite run times, a critical benefit in situations where outages last for extended periods.
- Indefinite run times can also be critical in situations where frequent tank changes might not be an option. This can be the case where elderly people are not physically able to change a fuel tank or in severe weather situations where changing a tank outdoors might prove to be dangerous.
Honda whole house generators come in a variety of sizes allowing for customized power generation solutions to meet all types of needs. Starting with the square footage of the home and determining whether all or some of the appliances in it will require generated power can give you a baseline power requirement. Any number of Honda generator dealers can then assist you in the selection of the appropriate whole house generator for your needs. For a great customer service experience as well as to start the process of defining the right stand-by generator for your needs, visit www.HarborPowerHouse.com or call (877) 837 2648.