2017 Polaris SPORTSMAN XP® 1000 HIGH LIFTER
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
PURPOSE BUILT FOR THE MUD
- Purpose Built Xtreme Performance (XP) Mud Package Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition is packed with premium performance features: - High-Performance close ratio On-Demand all wheel drive - Standard electronic power steering - Color matched front & rear bumper with high mounted tow hooks - 29.5" High Lifter 2 tires with custom aluminum wheels - Automotive style paint with custom graphics package
- More Mud Performance, Better Value Sportsman XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition Delivers More Mud Performance for $300 Less than Outlander®
- 29.5" HL Outlaw 2 Tires with Custom Aluminum Wheels Stock 29.5 inch High Lifter Outlaw II tires are mounted on each corner. Giving you a true to size tire, with exceptional ride and handling and enough grip to get you to the end of the mud hole before your buddies.
- Shielded Snorkeled Clutch & Engine Ducting Shielded air and clutch intake and clutch outlet snorkels ensure the power plant breathes while minimizing water and debris ingestion. High mounted vent lines ensure reliable performance.
- Rack Mounted Radiator with Industry Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans Superior cooling with a relocated, rack mounted radiator with inverted dual fans, an industry-exclusive design that pulls clean air through the bottom of the radiator for improved cooling and reduced clogging.
- Massive 85 Horsepower™ 1000 Twin EFI Engine The 1000 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 85 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. This big bore features a 270-degree offset crankshaft and dual balance shafts for awesome power that remains incredibly smooth and vibration free.
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While some competitive models force riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions - no manual adjustment required. This means the vehicle does the work and allows the driver to focus on driving. It yields effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- High-Mounted Front & Rear Bumpers with 3/500 lb. Polaris Winch and Integrated Tow Hooks Easily get your buddies out of the mud with custom, color matched high-mounted front and rear bumpers with integrated tow hooks and factory installed 3,500 lb. Polaris Winch.
- Industry First Centered Handlebar-Mounted Mud Bar Maximize control in the mud with the industry's first centered handlebar-mounted mud bar.
- High and Low Mud-Specific Transmission with Lower Gearing High and low gear ratios have been reduced for ultimate mud riding control and drivability.
- Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance Stiffer suspension springs are tuned for mud specific riding conditions.
- Sealed Headlights and Sealed Key Switch Sealed single beam headlights and a sealed key switch help protect the electrical system against moisture and debris.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.