2017 Polaris SPORTSMAN® 850 HIGH LIFTER
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
PURPOSE BUILT FOR THE MUD
- 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires with Steel Wheels Stock 29.5 inch High Lifter Outlaw II tires are mounted on each corner. Giving you a true to size tire, with exceptional ride and handling and enough grip to get you to the end of the mud hole before your buddies.
- Shielded Snorkeled Clutch & Engine Ducting Shielded air and clutch intake and clutch outlet snorkels ensure the power plant breathes while minimizing water and debris ingestion. High mounted vent lines ensure reliable performance.
- Rack Mounted Radiator with Industry Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans Superior Cooling with a relocated, rack mounted radiator with inverted dual fans, an industry-exclusive design that pulls clean air through the bottom of the radiator for improved cooling and reduced clogging.
- Class Leading 78 Horsepower Prostar™ 850 Twin EFI Engine The High-Output 850 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 78 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. Add-in a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery with dual-balanced shafts and you’ve got the power you're looking for to trail ride and hunt.
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automatically reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- High and Low Mud-Specific Transmission with Lower Gearing Choose high gear while cruising between mud holes, once there shift to ultra-low gear for mud specific-torque designed for low speed mud crawling.
- Hi-Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm Suspension Exclusive front and rear high-arched, constant radius dual A-arms maximize ground clearance by keeping the suspension out of the ruts and muck.
- Articulating Rolled Independent Rear Suspension The rear sway bar has been removed to allow the Independent Rear Suspension to fully articulate for superior traction and control in the mud.
- Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance Stiffer springs fight back when the mud piles up. Helping you maintain your 13.5" of ground clearance as the machine collects mud and overall weight increases.
- Quick Clearing Footwells Large, quick clearing floorboard cutouts minimize unwanted mud compaction keeping floorboards clear of debris maximizing rider control.
- Sealed Single Beam Headlights and Sealed Key Switch The All NEW! Sportsman 850 features completely redesigned lighting. 150 Watt Triple Beam Front Headlights with Steerable Headlight Pod and Industry 1st Progressive Rear LED Strip Lighting
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.