2017 Polaris SPORTSMAN® X2 570 EPS
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Versatile 1-Up and 2-Up configuration Easily switches from 1-up work and trail mode to 2-up trail mode in less than 10 seconds.
- Rear dump box with 400 lb. capacity Sportsman 570 X2 features a large rear dump box. Load it with 400 lbs. of material and supplies to get any job done or pack in all your gear for a long day on the trail or hunt.
- Powerful 44 Horsepower ProStar® Engine With 44 Horsepower, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly in varied temperature and altitude. And when compared to Honda® Foreman® the Sportsman 570 delivers 44% more power to tow more, haul more and go further.
- On-Demand All Wheel Drive The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automatically reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
- Integrated Front Storage The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Lock and Ride Storage System The Polaris Sportsman Lock and Ride Accessory system allows you to adapt on the fly and accessorize your ATV to tackle any task you throw at it. Sportsman ATVs have hundreds of Lock and Ride accessories to convert your vehicle from a trail machine, to the ultimate work or hunt machine in just seconds. When you need an ATV that can adapt to any task, you need a Sportsman.
- Integrated Plow Mounts & Glacier Pro® Plow System Drive Up, Clip In & Go with the Polaris Engineered™ Glacier Pro® Plow System.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While Can-Am’s DPS forces riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions- no manual adjustment requires. This means effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- Convertible Passenger Seat With over 4” of cushion and an adjustable back rest, the convertible rear passenger seat provides all day comfort
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) The Sportsman was the world's first ATV with IRS, a feature that made it as popular as it is today. For 2016 its rock-solid design has 9.5 inches of travel to minimize body roll and create a smoother ride.
- Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission Another Industry first, the Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission allows riders to easily shift between High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park.
- Easy to Operate Single Lever Brakes Sportsman 570 X2 makes braking easy with single handed operation using a Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc system that automatically applies braking force to the front and rear wheels. For rear wheel braking Sportsman 570 features a hyrdaulic rear foot brake.
- High Ground Clearance A full 11.25" of obstacle-clearing ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.