ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Premium XP Performance Package The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 is packed with premium features: - NEW! 3-Mode Throttle Control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK - NEW! Industry 1st Digital Gauge with Bluetooth® Connectivity - NEW! High Clearance Dual Arched A-Arms - NEW! 6 Modular Rack Extenders with Lock & Ride® - NEW! Factory Installed Fender Flares
- The Most Powerful ATV Ever The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 delivers Industry Leading Ultimate 90 HP with NEW! High Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust System. It is the most powerful ATV ever.
- NEW! 3-Mode Throttle Control The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 gives you ultimate control with 3-Mode Throttle Control. Choose from Performance Mode, Standard Mode, or Work Mode for the best experience. It's like 3 ATVs for the price of 1.
- Integrated Winch & Plow Mounts Sportsman's® Integrated Winch & Plow Mount System allows you to install or remove your plow system in under a minute without the need for big bulky mounts, leaving you with full factory ground clearance for the trail.
- NEW! Utility Rack System with 360 lb Capacity See how Sportsman XP® 1000 gives you the Ultimate Sport Utility Experience, with over 6 gallons of integrated front & rear storage and All NEW! Steel Reinforced Racks for Ultimate Utility.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- NEW! Sport Inspired, Rider Active Design An All New! Sport Inspired, Rider Active Design gives you NEW! Rider Active Body Style builds confidence with 30% better sightlines NEW! Dual Zone, Sculpted Seat NEW! Redesigned Front Lighting / LED Rear Taillights NEW! Factory Installed Fender Flares NEW! Deep, Tractive Footwells NEW! Integrated Beverage Holder
- NEW! High Clearance Arched A-Arms Maximize total real world ground clearance with High Clearance Constant Radius Arched Lower A-Arms.
- Smoothest Ride with Industry's Only Rolled IRS Progressive independent wheel motion moves freely and isolates driver from the roughest terrain.
- Sport Performance Chassis with High Front & Rear Approach Angle Front and rear lower frame profiles are angled up to maximize usable ground clearance when traversing deep ditches and large obstacles.
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While some competitive models force riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions - no manual adjustment required. This means the vehicle does the work and allows the driver to focus on driving. It yields effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- NEW! Powerful Forward Lighting & LED Tail Lights The All NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 features completely redesigned lighting. 150 Watt Triple Beam Front Headlights with Steerable Headlight Pod and Industry 1st Progressive Rear LED Strip Lighting
- New Ultimate Series Accessories No matter where the trail takes you, you can rely on your all-new, completely redesigned Sportsman® XP 1000, 850 & 850 SP and its new line of Polaris Engineered Ultimate Series Accessories™ to help you own your day off-road. Add everything from brushguards and lighting to windshields and storage racks to ensure you’re better equipped for the ultimate off-road ride.
- Pull Your Weight Polaris® PRO HD & HD Winches provide the extreme durability you would expect from the off-road leader. Our winches and installation kits are built to fit right with your machine and are fully sealed, so no matter what you encounter you know your winch will work on command.
- Full Tread. Any Terrain. As an industry leader in premium off-road accessories for more than a decade, Pro Armor® delivers purpose-built tires with superior durability and ultimate performance for the environment you ride. Not only that, but they’re developed and tested with Polaris Engineers—ensuring the perfect fit and optimal performance mile after mile.
- Keep It Ice Cold Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
- Be the Apex Predator The biggest trophies are the hardest to find, but when you gear up your Sportsman® with the right hunting equipment, you’ll be ready to elevate your game. Arm yourself with the right accessories so you’re in a better position for the pursuit.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.