ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Premium SP Performance Package The Sportsman® 570 SP is packed with premium performance features: - High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive - Engine Braking (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) - Dual A-Arm Front Suspension with 8.25" of Travel - Standard Electronic Power Steering - New 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Cast aluminum wheels - Automotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package
- Premium Hunter Edition Package The Sportsman 570 SP Hunter Edition is equipped from the factory with everything you need for a successful hunt: - Polaris Pursuit Camo - 2,500 lb. HD Polaris Winch - Gun Scabbard - Front & Rear Bumpers - Rear Rack Extender - Hand & Thumb Warmers - Work Lights
- High Performance On-Demand All Wheel Drive The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automatically reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Powerful 44 HP Prostar Engine With 44 Horsepower, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly in varied temperature and altitude. And when compared to Honda® Foreman® Rubicon the Sportsman® 570 delivers 50% more power to tow more, haul more and go further.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
- Hard Working Combined 270 lbs. Rack Capacity Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 280 lbs (180 lbs. Rear, 90 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman® 570 features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity Class leading 1,500 lbs. towing capacity with an integrated 1.25" hitch.
- Integrated Front Storage The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Lock & Ride Storage System The Polaris Sportsman® Lock and Ride Accessory system allows you to adapt on the fly and accessorize your ATV to tackle any task you throw at it. Sportsman® ATVs have hundreds of Lock and Ride accessories to convert your vehicle from a trail machine, to the ultimate work or hunt machine in just seconds. When you need an ATV that can adapt to any task, you need a Sportsman®
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While some competitive models force riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions - no manual adjustment required. This means the vehicle does the work and allows the driver to focus on driving. It yields effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- High Ground Clearance A full 11" of obstacle-clearing off-road ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) / 0:14 Sportsman's® Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension System gives you 9.5" of wheel travel for the best ride, provides maximum traction thanks to the camber change and best handling with the integrated torsion bar.
- Premium Trail Front Suspension Designed as the premium trail suspension, coupled with our EPS system, the double A-Arm front suspension provides 8.25” of travel to smooth out the roughest trail.
- Easy to Operate Single Lever Brakes Sportsman® 570 SP makes braking easy with single handed operation using a Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc system that automatically applies braking force to the front and rear wheels. For rear wheel braking Sportsman® 570 features a hydraulic rear foot brake
- Comfort & Ergonomics Sportsman comes standard with its contoured seat, optimized foam formulation and STX vinyl which provides all weather comfort. Spacious, flat footwells with integrated traction elements ensure solid footing.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.