2017 Polaris SPORTSMAN® 450 H.O. EPS
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- See How Sportsman® 450 H.O. Wins See how Sportsman® 450 H.O. wins against Honda® Rancher® in everything that matters. More Power, More Hauling, all for a better value.
- Sportsman® 450 H.O. vs. Honda® Rancher When it comes to a hard working and smooth riding recreation and utlity ATV look no further than the Sportsman 450 H.O. Compared to Honda® Rancher® the choice is clear. Sportsman delivers more power, more towing, more hauling and a more comfortable ride making it a far superior value.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive Polaris Sportsman, the best selling automatic 4x4. The AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction. Reverts back to 2WD when you don’t. Its simple and doesn't require pushing any extra buttons or pulling levers like the competition.
- Hard Working Combined 270 lbs. Rack Capacity Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 270 lbs (180 lbs. Rear, 90 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman 450 H.O. features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Integrated Front Storage The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Lock & Ride Storage System The Polaris Sportsman Lock and Ride Accessory system allows you to adapt on the fly and accessorize your ATV to tackle any task you throw at it. Sportsman ATVs have hundreds of Lock and Ride accessories to convert your vehicle from a trail machine, to the ultimate work or hunt machine in just seconds. When you need an ATV that can adapt to any task, you need a Sportsman.
- Integrated Winch & Plow Mounts Sportsman's® Integrated Winch & Plow Mount System allows you to install or remove your plow system in under a minute without the need for big bulky mounts, leaving you with full factory ground clearance for the trail.
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- High Ground Clearance A full 10.5" of obstacle-clearing off-road ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way.
- Easy to Operate Single Lever Brakes Sportsman 450 H.O. makes braking easy with single handed operation using a Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc system that automatically applies braking force to the front and rear wheels. For rear wheel braking Sportsman 450 H.O. features a hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Comfort & Ergonomics Sportsman comes standard with its contoured seat, optimized foam formulation and STX vinyl which provides all weather comfort. Spacious, flat footwells with integrated traction elements ensure solid footing.
- Tough as Steel Get the essentials and get to work. Gear up with an easy on, easy off Lock & Ride® Rear Cargo Box, and take on obstacles with a set of brushguards or a Polaris® HD Winch. No matter what your day brings, you can conquer any task.
- Pull Your Weight Polaris® PRO HD & HD Winches provide the extreme durability you would expect from the off-road leader. Our winches and installation kits are built to fit right with your machine and are fully sealed, so no matter what you encounter you know your winch will work on command.
- All-Around Work Horse A read pattern designed to withstand anything from the farm yard, to the pastures to the trail. With 10-Ply it can carry the load day-in and day-out.
- Keep It Ice Cold Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.