2017 Polaris RANGER CREW® XP 1000
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- World's Most Powerful Utility Side by Side The ProStar 1000 engine is tuned to put out an industry leading 80 HP and 61 lb-ft of torque for full-on power right when you need it. Twin cylinders ensure smooth operation and gives low end grunt for serious towing and hauling.
- Class-Leading Towing And Payload With 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER CREW® XP 1000 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,500 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
- Designed For Easy Maintenance RANGER® is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Three-Mode Throttle Control With CREW XP 1000’s standard throttle control modes, you not only get the most power in the industry, but unparalleled control over all of the 999 cc's. There is Work mode for when precision is needed, Standard for a traditional blend of throttle to power output, and Performance for when you are ready to go all out.
- Innovative and Convenient Storage Solutions With the RANGER CREW XP 1000, enjoy a 119 L of in cab storage that includes plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. Compare that to the Kawasaki® Mule PRO-FXT™ that only has 9.5 L of internal storage.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.