2017 Polaris RANGER CREW® XP 900
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage The RANGER XP 900 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar® XP 900 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- Class-Leading Towing And Payload With 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER CREW XP 900 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,750 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet. The Kawasaki® MULE Pro-FXT™ limits its bed capacity to 350 lbs when carrying 6 people, that gives RANGER over 2.5 times the load.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Smooth Riding Suspension A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front, that's 23% more than the Yamaha® Viking® VI. Also 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,750 lbs. of payload and towing up to 2,000 lbs!
- Innovative and Convenient Storage Solutions With the RANGER XP 900, enjoy a full 119 L of enclosed storage plus plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. Compare that to the Kawasaki® Mule PRO-FXT™ that only has 9.5 L of internal storage.
- Full Line of Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With over 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.