2017 Polaris RANGER CREW® 570-6
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- Industry Leader in Utility SxS There is a reason RANGER® is the best selling utility rec side-by-side. Every RANGER® we make is built on decades of industry-firsts and customer influenced design and quality that puts us ahead of the rest. The same goes for the New RANGER CREW® 570-6.
- Designed to Get More Done The CREW 570-6 is built to work. Not only does it have the power and payload for large tasks, it features details that make it a part of the family of Hardest Working utility vehicles. For example it has grease zerks to flush debris and adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance with up to 800 lbs. in the bed.
- Durable Construction Composite dump box won't rust or dent like a steel bed and the chassis' steel frame is built with high torsional stiffness for better handling and overall strength.
- ProStar® - Purpose Built for Work The RANGER CREW® 570-6 ProStar 44 hp engine is purpose built, tuned and designed around the demands of a hard day’s work – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power to help you get the job done. Electronic Fuel Injection allows for dependable cold-weather starting plus superior fuel economy.
- Smooth Riding Suspension To ensure a smooth ride, the RANGER CREW® 570-6 features a full 9” (22.9 cm) of suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel. That is nearly an inch more rear travel than the Pioneer 700 and over 2 inches more on the front wheels.
- Outstanding Payload and Towing Capacity RANGER CREW 570-6 is strong enough to take on the biggest jobs. It boasts 1500 lbs. payload for hauling and can tow up to 1500 lbs. The Yamaha Viking VI has 15% less total payload leading to more trips for the same amount of work.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Seating and Comfort for 6 Taking enough hands for a large task or enjoying a ride with your family, the CREW chassis gives cab comfort for 6.
- Better Upfront Price and More Economical to Run Outstanding fuel efficiency and the ability to work harder than the competition sets the RANGER CREW 570-6 apart as an outstanding utility vehicle value.
- RANGER CREW® 570-6 Gives You Premium Features Competitors Leave Out 570-6 comes standard with features you won't get from our competitors. Work more comfortably with tilt steering, convenient storage options, and a gas assist dump box. Plus powerful headlights allow you to work before dawn or after dusk.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.