2017 Polaris RANGER CREW® 570-4
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage The RANGER 570 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar® 570 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload Now with 1,500 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, RANGER 570 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a 1,250 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 500 lbs. of materials.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- RANGER Works on Your Schedule RANGER doesn't stop working when the sun goes down and is there for you before it rises. RANGER 570 features 50W headlights versus 37.5W for the competitors and our LED rear lights out shine the others too.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- All-Day Riding Comfort We designed RANGER 570 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience updated bench seats engineered for all-day riding comfort and standard tilt steering wheel adjustment!
- mooth Riding Suspension To ensure a smooth ride, RANGER 570 features a full 9” (22.9 cm) of suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel. This is 25% more than the closest competitor in the class. Additionally, all 4 corners can be adjusted to handle increased loads or plowing.
- Nimble Handling For great handling and a smooth ride, RANGER 570-4 features an ideal 105” wheelbase paired with a full 10 inches of ground clearance.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit Advantage Welcome to the new standard in accessory integration. Polaris-exclusive Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab systems offer unparalleled fit & finish, durability, and quality. The highly modular system enables you to customize your cab to your needs. From premium automotive glass tip-out windshields, to economical canvas doors, and durable steel roofs, Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab components attach easily to the purpose-built chassis, allowing for simple installation and removal.
- Full Line of Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With more than 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.