ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Kohler Diesel Engine Advantage The all-new RANGER Diesel is now powered by a 1028cc Kohler 3 cylinder overhead cam liquid cooled engine. This proven, high performance diesel engine utilizes indirect injection that delivers smooth power and reduced combustion noise. The automotive overhead camshaft design also reduces mechanical drivetrain noise.
- Durable, Long Life Engine Design The RANGER Diesel Kohler engine has a compact, heavy-duty design with a cast iron crankcase for durability and an aluminum cylinder head for weight reduction. Full pressure lubrication provides superior protection and engine life. And, the new powerplant is EPA/CARB Tier 4 compliant.
- Massive 110 Amp Alternator For ultimate accessory integration and to power all your electrical needs, the RANGER Diesel is outfitted with a massive 110 amps of alternator output – more than double previously.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER Diesel allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,500 lbs payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- All-Day Riding Comfort We designed the RANGER Diesel with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience a full 10 inches of tilt steering adjustment, spacious center console and room for five adults.
- High Ground Clearance Polaris engineers designed the RANGER Diesel with a perfect balance of smooth riding, handling and turning radius from an ideal 81” (206 cm) wheelbase paired with 12” (30.5 cm) of ground clearance.
- Premium PXT Tires and Durable Rolled Steel Wheels Premium PXT tires mated to durable rolled steel wheels for ultimate traction and durability, on the farm, jobsite or trail to the Back Forty.
- Loaded with Convenience A driver’s side fuel access for the large 10-gallon (37.9 L) diesel tank makes fill-ups on the job or while trailering a breeze. And maintenance has never been easier. To check and fill engine oil, just raise the cargo box. Plus, there are plenty of grease zerks to flush joints of debris.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.