2017 Polaris RANGER XP® 1000 EPS SE
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- World's Most Powerful Utility Side by Side The ProStar 1000 engine is tuned to put out an industry leading 80 HP and 61 lb-ft of torque for full-on power right when you need it. Twin cylinders ensure smooth operation and gives low end grunt for serious towing and hauling.
- Industry Leading Performance RANGER XP 1000 puts out 15% more HP to the rear wheels than the Pioneer 1000. That means having more power on tap for when the jobs get heavy and tackling everyday tasks with ease.
- Pro-Lock™ On-Demand All-Wheel Drive Pro-Lock is our fastest engaging AWD system ever! All four wheels engage near instantly when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t,. No need to wait for pressure to build up or to stop and lock in a diff like our competitors. Also, when in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Class-Leading Towing And Payload With 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER XP® 1000 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,275 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
- Designed For Easy Maintenance RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Standard Hunter Edition Features The RANGER XP® 1000 Hunter Edition comes with the features you need to take on big game. It all starts with Active Descent Control that gives engine braking control to all 4 wheels when on steep descents. Add to that a 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch and Polaris Lock & Ride® Gun Scabbards to make your hunt more enjoyable.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Three-Mode Throttle Control With XP 1000’s standard throttle control modes, you not only get the most power in the industry, but unparalleled control over all of the 999 cc's. There is Work mode for when precision is needed, Standard for a traditional blend of throttle to power output, and Performance for when you are ready to go all out.
- Smooth Riding Suspension A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to a full ton! Adjustment collars give you the option to set the spring pre-load based on the amount you need to haul.
- Full Foot of Ground Clearance To navigate deep ruts, roots, and trail obstacles it takes more ground clearance, RANGER XP® 1000 gives you a full foot of ground clearance so you can go farther and get more done. That is 9% more clearance than the Can-Am Defender HD10.
- 3-Person Comfort and Ergonomics RANGER®'s wide bench and soft seating provides all-day comfort for up to 3 people. RANGER® is also purpose built to make it is easy to get in and out of the cabin throughout the day with over 10 inches of boot clearance and 28 inches of cab opening.
- Innovative and Convenient Storage Solutions With the RANGER XP® 1000, enjoy a 57 L of in cab storage that includes plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. Compare that to Pioneer 1000 that only has 19 L of cabin storage.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds and more response as speed increases. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- Full Line of Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Make your RANGER® even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With over 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
- 1,400+ Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations Add four-season versatility and unmatched comfort to your RANGER® with a Lock & Ride® Pro Fit cab system. Designed exclusively with, and for, your machine, Polaris Engineered™ cab components fit perfectly, install easily and seal tightly keeping the elements out and you protected.
- Get More Done Stay one step ahead of changing seasons for years to come. Only Polaris RANGER® has the power, comfort, and legendary RANGER® versatility to haul more, tow more and do more for your property. With Polaris Engineered™ Lock & Ride® accessories you CAN GET MORE DONE.
- Pull Your Weight Polaris® PRO HD & HD Winches provide the extreme durability you would expect from the off-road leader. Our winches and installation kits are built to fit right with your machine and are fully sealed, so no matter what you encounter you know your winch will work on command.
- Keep It Ice Cold Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
- Trusted With-More Trophies Gear up with the right accessories to get out and get your trophy. Hide in plain sight using the Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Camo Roof and NEW lightweight, Canvas Doors. Keep your gear organized with the new Kolpin Stronghold® Gun Boot XL and Lock & Ride® Cargo Max System. When you’re out on the hunt, your RANGER® will be your most reliable partner.
- All-Around Work Horse A tire specifically designed for RANGER® Owners. Tread pattern designed to withstand anything from the farm yard, to the pastures to the trail. With 10-Ply it can carry the load day-in and day-out.
- Take Charge of Your Property Perfect for your garden or food plot -- material spreaders, 3-Point Hitch System, sprayers, lift boxes and more provide on-demand solutions for your work.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.