2017 Polaris RANGER® 570 FULL-SIZE
- RANGER Quality, Legendary Performance, and Unmatched Utility Vehicle Value
- Powerful 44 HP ProStar® EFI Engine to Take on Any Task
- Seating and Cab Comfort for 3
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- Industry Leader in Utility SxS There is a reason RANGER® is the best selling utility rec side-by-side. Every RANGER® we make is built on decades of industry-firsts and customer influenced design and quality that puts us ahead of the rest. The same goes for the New RANGER® 570 Full-Size.
- Designed to Get More Done The RANGER 570 Full-Size is built to work. Not only does it have the power and payload for large tasks, it features details that make it a part of the family of Hardest Working utility vehicles. For example it has grease zerks to flush debris and adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance with up to 800 lbs. in the bed.
- Durable Construction Composite dump box won't rust or dent like a steel bed and the 570 Full-Size's steel frame is built with high torsional stiffness for better handling and overall strength.
- ProStar® - Purpose Built for Work The RANGER 570 Full-Size ProStar 44 hp engine is purpose built, tuned and designed around the demands of a hard day’s work – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power to help you get the job done. Electronic Fuel Injection allows for dependable cold-weather starting plus superior fuel economy.
- Smooth Riding Suspension To ensure a smooth ride, the RANGER 570 Full-Size features a full 9” (22.9 cm) of suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel. That is nearly an inch more rear travel than the Pioneer 700 and over 2 inches more on the front wheels.
- Outstanding Payload and Towing Capacity RANGER 570 Full-Size is strong enough to take on the biggest jobs. It boasts 1,500 lbs. payload for hauling and can tow up to 1,500 lbs. The Yamaha Viking has 35% less total payload leading to more trips for the same amount of work.
- Seating and Comfort for 3 Taking enough hands for a large task or enjoying a ride with your family, the full sized chassis of RANGER 570 Full-Size gives cab comfort for 3.
- Better Upfront Price and More Economical to Run Outstanding fuel consumption and the ability to work harder than the competition sets the RANGER 570 Full-Size apart as an outstanding utility vehicle value.
- RANGER 570 Full-Size Gives You Premium Features Competitors Leave Out RANGER 570 Full-Size comes standard with features you won't get from our competitors. Work more comfortably with tilt steering, convenient storage options, and a gas assist dump box. Plus powerful headlights allow you to work before dawn or after dusk.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Get More Done Stay one step ahead of changing seasons for years to come. Only Polaris RANGER® has the power, comfort, and legendary RANGER® versatility to haul more, tow more and do more for your property. With Polaris Engineered(TM) Lock & Ride(R) accessories you CAN GET MORE DONE.
- Keep It Ice Cold Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
- All-Around Work Horse A tire specifically designed for RANGER® Owners. Tread pattern designed to withstand anything from the farm yard, to the pastures to the trail. With 10-Ply it can carry the load day-in and day-out.
- Confidence - it's Kevlar® Take on the toughest terrains with confidence. Aggressive lugs to help grip the terrain without worrying about punctures. Kevlar belt wraps from bead to bead for full coverage.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.