- Electronic Power Steering Standard with Scratch Resistant Paint
- Most powerfull 44 HP ProStar® EFI engine in its class
- Adjustable Suspension Travel and Refined Cab Comfort, Including Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Accessory Integration
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage The RANGER 570 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar® 570 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- ProStar® Pulling Power Featuring a powerful 44 HP ProStar® engine† that leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 22% more than the 2014 Honda Pioneer™ 700††. RANGER 570 delivers more torque and rear wheel pulling power to get the job done. Disclaimer: †All competitive comparisons are based on 2013/2014 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing. Pioneer® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. HP numbers are based on 2013 Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) ††All horsepower specs tested and verified by a third party.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload Now with 1,500 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, RANGER 570 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a 1,000 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 500 lbs. of materials.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- RANGER® Works on Your Schedule RANGER doesn't stop working when the sun goes down and is there for you before it rises. RANGER 570 features 50W headlights versus 37.5W for the competitors and our LED rear lights out shine the others too.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- All-Day Riding Comfort We designed RANGER 570 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience updated bench seats engineered for all-day riding comfort and standard tilt steering wheel adjustment!
- Smooth Riding Suspension To ensure a smooth ride, RANGER 570 features a full 9” (22.9 cm) of suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel. This is 25% more than the closest competitor in the class. Additionally, all 4 corners can be adjusted to handle increased loads or plowing.
- Nimble Handling For nimble handling and a tight turning radius, RANGER 570 features an ideal 73” wheelbase paired with a full 10 inches of ground clearance. Additionally, a 58-inch width allows RANGER 570 to fit in the bed of most full-size pickups.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds and more response as speed increases. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- Full Line of Polaris Engineered Accessories Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With more than 350 accessories available and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
- 100+ Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations Add four-season versatility and unmatched comfort to your RANGER® with a Lock & Ride® Pro Fit cab system. Designed exclusively with, and for, your machine, Polaris Engineered™ cab components fit perfectly, install easily and seal tightly keeping the elements out and you protected.
- Get More Done Stay one step ahead of changing seasons for years to come. Only Polaris RANGER® has the power, comfort, and legendary RANGER® versatility to haul more, tow more and do more for your property. With the new Polaris Engineered Accessories you CAN GET MORE DONE from the everyday chores to the big projects we have the right tool for the job.
- Pull Your Weight Polaris® PRO HD & HD Winches provide the extreme durability you would expect from the off-road leader. Our winches and installation kits are built to fit right with your machine and are fully sealed, so no matter what you encounter you know your winch will work on command.
- Keep It Ice Cold Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
- Every Advantage Matters Take your hunt further by outfitting your RANGER® with the right gear to get you to the hidden potholes, the lushest fields and the wildest terrain. Keep your gear organized & guns dry with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. Bring your companion and stalk any prey safely - only with the Lock & Ride® Dog Kennel.
- All-Around Work Horse A tire specifically designed for RANGER® Owners. Tread pattern designed to withstand anything from the farm yard, to the pastures to the trail. With 10-Ply it can carry the load day-in and day-out.
- Take Charge of Your Property Perfect for your garden or food plot -- sprayers and more Lock & Ride® on-demand solutions for your work.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.