2017 Polaris RZR XP® 4 1000 EPS SE
Signature RZR XP® 4 1000 performance, with added capability to dominate the mud.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- 110 HP Prostar® 1000 H.O. Engine Designed specifically for extreme performance, the Polaris ProStar® 1000 H.O. engine features 110 horses of High Output power and all of the hallmark ProStar® features. This includes dual overhead cams, electronic fuel injection, and 4 valves per cylinder. It also features light weight design with massive dual bore 48MM throttle bodies and long-tip fuel injectors giving the RZR XP® 4 1000 instant throttle response and quick to rev characteristics.
- NEW! Xtreme Low Speed Power All-new 55% Lower gearing in L optimizes the grunt at low speeds and an all-new low speed throttle map gives you more torque, control, and responsiveness at low speeds when you need it most.
- High Mount Air Intake and Vent Lines A high mounted system for engine intake, clutch intake and exhaust keep the water out and the fresh air coming in while all the vent lines are integrated into the cab frame to keep them free of debris.
- High Clearance Lowe A-Arms and Radius Rods High Clearance lower a-arms and rear radius rods are stock, maxing out at 15" of ground clearance to keep you riding high above the sticky stuff.
- Stiffer Springs Stiffer springs fight back when the mud piles up. Helping you maintain ground clearance as the machine collects mud and overall weight increases.
- SINGLE STAGE WALKER EVANS SHOCKS Single Stage Walker Evans shocks maintain an even stroke to provide a plush ride as you twist and crawl your way through your favorite mud hole.
- Race-Inspired Suspension for an Ultra-Smooth Ride The race-inspired 3-link trailing arm rear suspension serves up an incredible 18-inches of rear wheel travel. Matched to an astounding 16-inches of front suspension travel with a dual coil-over spring design, the RZR XP® is set-up to conquer any terrain Mother Nature has to offer.
- NEW! Xtreme Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive An All-New Xtreme Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system keeps the front and rear wheels pulling at almost the same speed, meaning almost no rear wheel slipping and sliding, giving you the front wheel power needed to pull you through the deep stuff like never before.
- 4500 lb Polaris Engineered Winch with Synthetic Rope A 4500 lb Polaris Engineered winch comes stock with an integrated dash switch and remote control to help you get out of those sticky situations and features a synthetic rope for more durability in the mud.
- 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires Stock 29.5 inch High Lifter Outlaw 2 tires are mounted on each corner. Giving you a true to size tire, with exceptional ride and handling and enough grip to get you to the end of the mud hole before your buddies.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering The RZR XP® 4 1000 features the smoothest electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds for all day comfort and performance.
- Comfortable and Convenient Front Cabin The cockpit of the RZR XP® 4 1000 offers the most comfort and convenience of any RZR®. Factory installed quarter doors and a High Performance steering wheel with 10" tilt adjustability make getting in and out easy. And a center storage box with an integrated phone holder places everything within reach, including a re-designed glovebox with a quick turn latch. Driver and passenger footrests and adjustable front seat sliders allow you to fine tune your seating position, while LED interior lighting adds a touch of style. And the removable floor drains allow you to wash out debris and mud quickly and easily.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior The rear passenger cabin boasts numerous features to keep your passengers comfortable on every ride. Deep foot wells with angled footrests and sculpted backs of the front seats offer more legroom in the rear. Bolstered bucket seats can be adjusted with a tool for each passenger and height adjustable seat belts make for a more comfortable ride for passengers of any height. Full-width handholds keep passengers secure over rough terrain and of course there are the standard convenience features of 2 cupholders and a 12-volt outlet.
- Optimized Driver Positioning For better driver positioning, the RZR XP® 4 1000 features an adjustable seat slider and new seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Standard Rear View Mirror A standard rear view mirror helps you keep your eye on the trail instead of turning around to check on your buddies in the back.
- Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®
- 1.6 Million Ways to Customize YOUR RZR® Check out the over 1.6 million ways to customize your RZR® with accessories to keep you and YOUR RZR® one of a kind.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.