The ultimate sport machine. RZR XP® power-to-weight in a nimble RZR S package.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- 100 HP Prostar® 1000 Engine The 100 HP ProStar® 1000 engine delivers the power & acceleration you have been waiting for in a 60" RZR®. With 33% more horsepower than the RZR® S 900, the ProStar® 1000 engine is specifically tuned to provide maximum power without compromising drivability for RAZOR SHARP PERFORMANCE® with hallmark ProStar® features like dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection.
- Power Packed HP to Weight The modest weight and 100HP ProStar® 1000 engine in the All-New RZR® S 1000 boasts loads of power and acceleration thanks to an incredible power to weight ratio of 8.1 HP to every 100 lbs of dry weight.
- Superior Suspension Travel for the Trail With 12.25" of front suspension travel and 13.2" in the rear, the RZR® S dual A-arm suspension not only gives you superior travel for a smooth ride, it packs it into a 60" width, giving you nimble sport performance ready to tackle the trail.
- Long 79" Wheelbase, High Ground Clearance A long 79" wheelbase gives you a smooth ride and a full 12.5" ground clearance allows you to navigate over the rocky trails and everything they throw at you with confidence.
- NEW! Front Stabilizer Bar New! Front stabilizer bar dramatically decreases body roll and minimizes dipping around tight turns, adding to the RZR® S's legendary nimble performance on the trails.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground, even on the loosest terrain. The system provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- Narrow Turning Radius & EPS The RZR® S 1000 features a narrow 16.4' turning radius to navigate those tight trails, and also features the smoothest electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds for all day comfort and performance.
- Optimized Driver Positioning For better driver positioning, the RZR® S 1000 features an adjustable seat slider and new seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior The RZR® S 1000 provides plenty of room to get in and get out and ample leg room for all day comfort when navigating the trail. The cab features bolstered seats with thin-film material to keep occupants drier, adjustable tilt steering, space-optimized foot rests and factory-installed quarter doors that keep the occupants planted and secure. Additionally,removable floor drains allow you to wash out debris and mud quickly and easily.
- Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®.
- 1.6 Million Ways to Customize YOUR RZR® Check out the over 1.6 million ways to customize your RZR® with accessories to keep you and YOUR RZR® one of a kind.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.