The most powerful, fastest accelerating trail-width RZR® available.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- 75HP Prostar® 900 Engine Just because the RZR® 900 is 50" wide doesn't mean we skimped on the power. It features the same class leading 75 HP ProStar® 900 engine as the RZR® S 900. Specifically tuned to provide maximum power without compromising drivability for razor sharp trail focused performance with hallmark ProStar® features like dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection.
- Trail Performance HP To Weight The modest weight and 75HP ProStar® 900 engine in the All-New RZR® 900 boasts loads of power and acceleration thanks to an incredible power to weight ratio of 6.5 HP to every 100 lbs of dry weight.
- The Fastest Accelerating 50" RZR® Ever 0 to 40 mph in 3.76 seconds made possible with the 75 HP ProStar® 900 engine giving you lightning quick acceleration taking you from corner to corner on the trail.
- Superior Suspension for the Trail With 10" of suspension travel in the front and rear, and pre-load adjustable ZF Sachs Shocks the RZR® 900 Suspension is tuned for exactly the way you ride. The geometry designed for 50" terrain gives you a performance based machine that's ready to tackle the trail.
- 11" of Ground Clearance* Up to 11" of ground clearance allows you to navigate rocky trails and everything they throw at you with confidence.
- Long Wheelbase for a Smooth Ride A long 79" wheelbase gives you a smooth ride, well balanced ride for you and your passenger.
- Trail Capable 50" Side X Side With a 50” width, just 2” wider than many ATVs, the RZR® 900 goes where other Side x Sides can’t. It's the best trail-capable Side x Side on the market.
- True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive gives you the grip to put that 50" width to work into and out-of corners. It automatically engages all four wheels when you need more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when you don’t. This means less wear and tear, easier steering, and maximum power when you need it most.
- Narrow Turning Radius The RZR® 900 features a narrow 13.61 ft turning radius to navigate those tight trails.
- Optimized Driver Positioning For better driver positioning, the RZR® 900 features rider centric seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior The RZR® 900 provides plenty of room to get in and get out and an additional 1" of leg room for all day comfort when navigating the trail. The cab features bolstered seats with thin-film material to keep occupants drier, adjustable tilt steering, space-optimized foot rests and factory-installed quarter doors that keep the occupants planted and secure. Additionally,removable floor drains allow you to wash out debris and mud quickly and easily.
- Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®.
- 1.6 Million Ways to Customize YOUR RZR® Check out the over 1.6 million ways to customize your RZR® with accessories to keep you and YOUR RZR® one of a kind.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.