ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- Lock & Ride® Backrest Quick, tool-less adjustment and increased stability can be converted for solo riding into a comfortable solo seat with a more comfortable backrest and covered storage compartment.
- Underseat Storage Enough room to keep, gloves, axes, bow saws, rope, goggles, jackets, beef jerky — you name it.
- Cargo Rack & Worklight Durable, steel construction and enough room to carry your ice auger or chainsaw. Whether your workin’ or playing, you’ll appreciate the 13 watt worklight when you need it or to watch the load you’re towing.
- Heated Glovebox Located within easy reach of the handlebars, this in-dash glove box is heated and a perfect spot to stash an extra set of gloves, goggles or your GPS safe.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.