2017 Polaris 550 INDY® LXT 144 INDY® RED
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s fun to ride.
- Coil-Over Rear Suspension Designed for better flotation and deep snow performance with improved on-trail ride. By eliminating the torsion springs and redesigning the torque arms, this skid weighs substantially less.
- 550 Fan Engine Proven, dependable two-stroke engine with NiCaSil-lined cylinders provides trail cruising power in a lightweight package.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching All INDY® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Electric Start Start your sled with the turn of the key. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of electric start.
- Lighter Weight The 550 INDY® LXT 144 is 75 lbs. lighter with the PRO-RIDE™ chassis.
- Cargo Rack & Backrest Whether you’re riding two-up or solo, enjoy the convenience of the large cargo area - which can accommodate a 5 gallon pail. The 550 INDY® LXT features a fixed backrest and passenger hand grips for added comfort and security.
- Handlebar & Steering Post Angle INDY® 550 design - 15 degree flatter steering post angle developed for sitdown and standup riding comfort and flexibility.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.