ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s fun to ride.
- Race-Proven Front Suspension Lighter steering, sharper cornering. Developed in conjunction with the Polaris Racing program. Its performance and durability were proven in extensive on- and off-track testing.
- Coil-Over Rear Suspension Designed for better flotation and deep snow performance with improved on-trail ride. By eliminating the torsion springs and redesigning the torque arms, this skid weighs substantially less.
- 550 Fan Engine Proven, dependable two-stroke engine with NiCaSil-lined cylinders provides trail cruising power in a lightweight package.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching All INDY® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Lighter Weight The 550 INDY® 144 is 50 lbs. lighter with the PRO-RIDE™ chassis.
- INDY® PRO-RIDE™ Seat A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- Handlebar & Steering Post Angle INDY® 550 design - 15 degree flatter steering post angle developed for sitdown and standup riding comfort and flexibility.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.