- Premium SP Performance Package with Polaris Pursuit Camo
- Powerful 44 Horsepower ProStar® 570 Engine
- Electronic Power Steering
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
CAPABILITY TO GO ANYWHERE & DO ANYTHING
- Premium SP Performance Package with Polaris Pursuit Camo ACE 570 SP is packed with premium performance features: New High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive, Engine Braking (EBS), New Factory Installed Doors with Custom Graphics, Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering, New High Performance Steering Wheel, Automotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package and Custom Cut and Sew High Back Bucket Seat.
- Powerful 44 Horsepower ProStar® 570 Engine The powerful 45HP ProStar® engine gives you the power to tackle almost any trail. It features dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder, and electronic fuel injection to precisely deliver the fuel charge for instant, predictable throttle response.
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automatically reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) With our unique Engine Braking System (EBS), the engine assists with braking on hills and steep inclines. Polaris Dual-Sensing EBS senses both engine RPM and vehicle torque load to assist with smooth, controlled descents.
- Trail Compliant 48" Width With a stable 48" width the Polaris ACE is designed to hit tight, twisty trails and go where bigger side by sides can't go.
- Independent Dual A-Arm Rear Suspension A fully-independent rear suspension delivers 9.5 inches of travel for a terrain capable ride. High performance rear shocks tout easy to adjust preload capabilities so you can tailor our legendary smooth Polaris ride for any terrain.
- High 10.25" of Ground Clearance With more ground clearance than most ATV's the Polaris ACE clears tall rocks, logs and ruts with ease.
- High Capacity Racks and Storage Polaris off-road vehicles have built an unprecedented reputation for work and the storage capability of the all-new Polaris ACE™ is no different. With an integrated front storage compartment and high-capacity cargo box, the ACE can carry up to 360 lbs of gear for any off-road adventure.
- Lock & Ride® Storage Solutions Carry more cargo with Lock & Ride® storage solutions. The easy-to-install, purpose-built Lock & Ride® Rear Cargo box offers dust-proof and weather-proof cargo space, while the OGIO® Lock & Ride® 3-Piece Deluxe Cargo bag features multiple compartments, giving you options for gear storage.
- 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity The work ethic of Polaris off-road vehicles was instilled into the heart and soul of the new Polaris ACE™ including the power and capability to tow loads up to 1,500 lbs.
CONFIDENCE TO TAKE ON ANY TRAIL OR JOB
- Automotive Style Controls The ACE features familiar, confidence inspiring and sporty automotive style controls. Simply jump in and go.
- Rider Centric Design with Security of a Cab Frame The revolutionary design of the Polaris ACE™ combines the nimble handling of an ATV and the security and comfort of a side-x-side in a rider centric design. The compact, comfortable, and centralized seating position connects you directly with the machine for the ultimate off-road experience.
- Low Center of Gravity for Stable and Responsive Ride ACE features a low center of gravity and long 61.5" wheelbase for a smooth, stable and confident ride over rough terrain.
COMFORTABLE FOR LONG DAYS IN THE SEAT
- Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive power steering available with variable assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Sit In, Step Out Design Unlike any other off-road vehicle riders sit into and step out of the Polaris ACE making entry and exit easier and more comfortable than any other machine out there.
- Factory Installed Quarter Doors It’s now easier than ever to get behind the wheel of a Polaris ACE thanks to factory installed quarter –doors and their spacious curved design. The doors feature an easy to access latch and striker assembly for one-hand operation; arched mid-point design for greater cockpit space and elbow room inside and bolster protection from debris on the outside.
- Bolstered Bucket Seat Enjoy all day comfort with the high-back, bolstered bucket seat. The plush, side bolsters deliver both comfort and control by keeping you properly positioned so you can focus on the ride or task at hand.
- Adjustable Steering Wheel & Seat Slider Pull back on the lever to position the steering wheel for a perfect fit and optimum control. Raise the wheel completely or combine with 4” of seat slider travel to ease entering and exiting.
- Seat Belt Style 3-Point Harness Every ACE is equipped with a comfortable, automotive style 3-point harness system.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.