- Unique Off-Road Experience on the trail or at work
- Rider Centric Design with Security of a Cab Frame
- Comfortable Sit In, Step Out Design
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
CAPABILITY & CONFIDENCE TO TAKE ON YOUR OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE
- Trail Compliant 48" Width With a 48" width the Polaris ACE is designed to tackle tight, twisty trails and go where bigger side by sides can't go.
- Independent Dual A-Arm Rear Suspension A fully-independent rear suspension delivers 9.5 inches of travel for a terrain capable ride. High performance rear shocks tout easy to adjust preload capabilities so you can tailor the legendary smooth Polaris ride for any terrain.
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive The best and easiest to use automatic 4x4 system out there, the AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction and automatically reverts back to 2WD when you don’t.
- High 10.25" of Ground Clearance With more ground clearance than most ATV's the Polaris ACE clears tall rocks, logs and ruts with ease.
- High Capacity Racks and Storage Polaris off-road vehicles have built an unprecedented reputation for work and the storage capability of the all-new Polaris ACE™ is no different. With an integrated front storage compartment and high-capacity cargo box, the ACE can carry up to 360 lbs of gear for any off-road adventure.
- Lock & Ride® Storage Solutions Carry more cargo with Lock & Ride® storage solutions. The easy-to-install, purpose-built Lock & Ride® Rear Cargo box offers dust-proof and weather-proof cargo space, while the OGIO® Lock & Ride® 3-Piece Deluxe Cargo bag features multiple compartments, giving you options for gear storage.
- 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity The work ethic of Polaris off-road vehicles was instilled into the heart and soul of the new Polaris ACE™ including the power and capability to tow loads up to 1,500 lbs.
- Smooth Reliable Power The powerful 32HP ProStar® engine features fuel efficient, vibration free power with internal counter balance shaft, dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection precisely deliver the fuel charge for instant, predictable throttle response.
- Rider Centric Design with Security of a Cab Frame The revolutionary design of the Polaris ACE™ combines the nimble handling of an ATV and the security and comfort of a side-x-side in a rider centric design. The compact, comfortable, and centralized seating position connects you directly with the machine for the ultimate off-road experience.
- Low Center of Gravity for Stable and Responsive Ride ACE features a low center of gravity and long 61.5" wheelbase for a smooth, stable and confident ride over rough terrain.
COMFORTABLE FOR LONG DAYS IN THE SEAT
- Sit In, Step Out Design Unlike any other off-road vehicle riders sit into and step out of the Polaris ACE making entry and exit easier and more comfortable than any other machine out there.
- Bolstered Bucket Seat Enjoy all day comfort with the high-back, bolstered bucket seat. The plush, side bolsters deliver both comfort and control by keeping you properly positioned so you can focus on the ride or task at hand.
- Adjustable Steering Wheel & Seat Slider Pull back on the lever to position the steering wheel for a perfect fit and optimum control. Raise the wheel completely or combine with 4” of seat slider travel to ease entering and exiting.
- Seat Belt Style 3-Point Harness Loading.. Every ACE is equipped with a comfortable, automotive style 3-point harness system.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.