2016 Polaris RANGER XP® 900 EPS
- Xtreme Performance for the Farm, Home, or Hunt
- Class-Leading High Output 68 HP ProStar® Engine
- Increased Suspension Travel and Refined Cab Comfort, Including Industry Exclusive Pro-Fit Integration
- *May be shown with additional
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage The RANGER XP 900 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar® XP 900 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- NEW Pro-Lock™ On-Demand All-Wheel Drive Pro-Lock is our fastest engaging AWD system ever! All four wheels engage near instantly when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t, no need to wait for pressure to build up or to stop and lock in a diff like our competitors. Also, when in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER XP 900 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,500 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
- RANGER Works on Your Schedule RANGER is there for you all day and doesn't stop working when the sun goes down. RANGER XP 900 features high beam 60W headlights and 83 miles more fuel range than the John Deere® Gator® XUV825i so you can keep working when others quit.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- All-Day Riding Comfort We designed the RANGER XP 900 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience a plush split bench with adjustable driver’s seat, a full 10 inches of tilt steering adjustment and room for three full-sized adults.
- Smooth Riding Suspension A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front, that's 23% more than the Yamaha Viking. Also 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to a full ton! Disclaimer: †All competitive comparisons are based on 2014/2015 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing.
- Class-Leading Ground Clearance To navigate deep ruts, roots, and trail obstacles it takes more ground clearance, RANGER XP 900 gives you a full foot of ground clearance so you can go farther and get more done.
- Innovative and Convenient Storage Solutions With the RANGER XP 900, enjoy a full 37 L of enclosed storage plus plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. Compare that to Pioneer 700 that only has 6.1 L of internal storage.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds and more response as speed increases. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- Full Line of Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With over 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.