- Work From Sun Up to Sun Down in Comfort for 3
- Powerful 46 HP ProStar® EFI engine
- Plush Suspension Travel and Refined Cab Comfort, Including Lock & Ride Pro-Fit Accessory Integration
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage The RANGER 570 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar® 570 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- ProStar® Pulling Power Featuring a powerful 46 HP ProStar® engine† that leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 28% more than the 2014 Honda Pioneer™ 700††. RANGER XP 570 delivers more torque and rear wheel pulling power to get the job done. Disclaimer: †All competitive comparisons are based on 2013/2014 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing. Pioneer® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. HP numbers are based on 2013 Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) ††All horsepower specs tested and verified by a third party entity.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER XP 570 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,500 lbs payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- RANGER Works on Your Schedule RANGER doesn't stop working when the sun goes down, and is there for you before it rises. Add to that great fuel ecomony that will keep you working longer with fewer fill-ups.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- All-Day Riding Comfort We designed the RANGER XP 570 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience updated bench seats engineered for all-day riding comfort and standard tilt steering wheel adjustment!
- Smooth Riding Suspension A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to a full ton! 23% more suspension travel all around than the Viking 700 for a smoother ride, loaded or unloaded.
- Obstacle Clearing Ground Clearance Polaris engineers designed the RANGER XP 570 with a perfect balance of smooth riding, handling and turning radius from an ideal 81” (206 cm) wheelbase paired with a full foot (30.5 cm) of ground clearance.
- Designed for Easy Maintenance RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Full Line of Polaris Engineered Accessories™ Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With over 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.