2016 Polaris RZR XP ® 4 1000 EPS
- 110 HP ProStar® 1000 H.O. Engine
- Exclusive Walker Evans Needle Shocks
- High-flow Clutch Intake System
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- 110 HP PROSTAR® 1000 H.O. ENGINE Designed specifically for extreme performance, the Polaris ProStar® 1000 H.O. engine features 110 horses of High Output power and all of the hallmark ProStar® features. This includes dual overhead cams, electronic fuel injection, and 4 valves per cylinder. It also features light weight design with massive dual bore 48MM throttle bodies and long-tip fuel injectors giving the RZR XP 4 1000 instant throttle response and quick to rev characteristics.
- HIGH-FLOW CLUTCH INTAKE SYSTEM The clutch cover, secondary helix and ducting system offers the most durable clutch system ever on the RZR XP 1000. New ducting provides twice as much airflow and decreases belt temperature by up to 50 degrees.
- NEAR BOTTOMLESS FEEL WITH EXCLUSIVE WALKER EVANS SHOCKS Industry-exclusive Walker Evans needle shocks deliver next level performance and tuning capabilities. Aside from the ingenious anti-bottom needle technology, the 2.5-inch diameter rear shocks feature tool-less 16-position compression dampening control, allowing you to tune for the perfect ride for any condition.
- ADVANCED SUSPENSION FOR CONTROL AND SMOOTH RIDING AT ANY SPEED The race-inspired 3-link trailing arm rear suspension serves up an incredible 18-inches of rear wheel travel. Matched to an astounding 16-inches of front suspension travel and 13.5-inches of ground clearance, the RZR XP 1000 conquers the worst terrain Mother Nature has to offer.
- LONG TRAVEL DUAL A-ARM INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION The dual A-arm front suspension on the RZR XP 4 1000 delivers a plush 16-inches of travel and features a dual coil-over spring design. By using two individual springs and a crossover point versus a single dual rate spring, the RZR XP 1000 delivers a smooth, precise ride no matter the terrain.
- INDUSTRY LEADING GROUND CLEARANCE AND TIGHT TURNING RADIUS The RZR XP 4 1000 features an industry leading 13.5-inches of ground clearance giving you plenty of room to transition over obstacles in harsh terrain, and turning radius is critical when it comes to agility so we feature a quick 2 turn lock to lock steering ratio to maintain a tight turning radius.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TRUE ON-DEMAND ALL-WHEEL DRIVE The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground, even on the loosest terrain. The system provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZED SUSPENSION GEOMETRY A race-inspired 3-link rear suspension maximizes acceleration, sharpens control, and improves straight-line tracking by keeping the tires in contact with the ground more often. Polaris redesigned the already best-in-class 3-link suspension introduced in 2011 with revised geometry to offer 25% more ground clearance from leading edge of tire in regards to the trailering arm; optimized camber gain for improved traction; and a longer trailing arm for added strength.
- STANDARD ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING Front suspension geometry and standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS) results in less steering effort and delivers the ultimate in control with reduced rider fatigue.
- CENTERED COCKPIT Every RZR is specifically engineered to provide the driver and passenger with the most exhilarating, comfortable ride on the market. From the patented design that places the engine behind the seat to the placement of the occupants towards the middle of the vehicle, RZR’s design provides a low center of gravity for unparalleled handling and ground-hugging performance.
- OPTIMIZED DRIVER POSITIONING For better driver positioning, the RZR XP 1000 features an adjustable seat slider and new seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT INTERIOR The cockpit of the RZR XP 4 1000 offers the most comfort and convenience of any RZR. A High Performance steering wheel with 10" tilt adjustability and center storage box with cell-phone holder place everything within reach, including the glovebox with a quick turn latch. Driver and passenger footrests, adjustable seat belt, and height-adjustable seat sliders allows you to fine tune your seating position and Dryseat technology resists moisture, while LED interior lighting adds a touch of style. Removable floor drains allow you to washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
- PASSENGER FRIENDLY REAR CABIN AND SEATING The rear Passenger Cabin boasts numerous features to keep your passengers comfortable on every ride. Getting in is easy with factory installed quarter doors while deep foot wells with angled footrests and sculpted front seats for offer more legroom. Bolstered bucket seats can be adjusted with a tool for each passenger and Dryseat technology helps to resist moisture. Full-width handholds keep passengers secure over rough terrain and we've added standard convenience features including 2 cupholders, and a 12-volt outlet.
- POLARIS ENGINEERED ACCESSORIES Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. The RZR XP® 4 1000 frame is specifically engineered for the integration of Polaris Engineered™ lighting and audio, with predetermined mounting points and hidden wire routing throughout the cab.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE Customization is easy with over 110 accessories to choose from, designed specifically for the RZR XP® 4 1000. Polaris engineers are focused on delivering innovative, quality products that fit right, install easily and stand out against the competition. Choose from a variety of options that best fit your needs including high quality lighting and our all-new Soundbars and Extreme Audio Pods. Our lights are the highest quality using Polaris® exclusive LED technology, angled reflectors and a proprietary shape for full-spread light projection so you can see more. Installation is easy with accessory mounting locations and wiring channels designed into the cage of the RZR®, keeping wires protected and clean. Check out Polaris.com/shop for all our lighting and audio solutions.
- ONE-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.