- 75HP ProStar® 900 Engine
- FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks
- 13.2" Rear Suspension Travel
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- 75HP PROSTAR® 900 ENGINE The 75 HP ProStar® 900 Engine is specifically tuned to provide maximum power without compromising drivability for razor sharp performance with hallmark ProStar® features like dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection.
- HORSEPOWER TO WEIGHT FOR TRAIL PERFORMANCE The modest weight and 75HP ProStar® 900 engine in the RZR S 900 boasts loads power and acceleration thanks to an impressive power to weight ratio of 6.2 HP to every 100 lbs of dry weight
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION The RZR S 900 high-performance transmission is specifically geared to optimize power and features a trail-friendly low gear.
- SUPERIOR TRAVEL AND SUSPENSION FOR THE TRAIL With 12.25" of front suspension travel and 13.2" in the rear, and FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks, the RZR S 1000 Suspension can be tuned for exactly the way you ride. And geometry is designed for specific types of terrain, giving you a performance based machine that's ready to tackle the trail.
- UP TO 12.5" OF GROUND CLEARANCE A full 12.5" of ground clearance allows you to navigate rocky trails and everything they throw at you with confidence.
- 79" WHEELBASE FOR A SMOOTH RIDE RZR S 900 features a 79" long wheelbase paired with front and rear Dual A-Arm suspension for the ultimate in trail performance.
- 27" GBC DIRT COMMANDER TIRES 27" GBC Dirt Commander 8-ply tires offer better side bite, stiffer sidewalls, better tracking through corners and increased durability.
- OPTIMIZED TRACK WIDTH The RZR S 900 inspires confidence through corners thanks to an additional 1.3 inches of rear track width all while maintaining an overall vehicle width of just 60".
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TRUE ON-DEMAND ALL-WHEEL DRIVE The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground, even on the loosest terrain. The system provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- NARROW TURNING RADIUS AND IMPROVED STEERING The RZR S 900 features a narrow 16.4' turning radius to navigate those curvy trails and 20% faster steering response with a 2 turn lock to lock steering ratio.
- STANDARD ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue.
- CENTERED COCKPIT Every RZR is specifically engineered to provide the driver and passenger with the most exhilarating, comfortable ride on the market. From the patented design that places the engine behind the seat to the placement of the occupants towards the middle of the vehicle, RZR’s design provides a low center of gravity for unparalleled handling and ground-hugging performance.
- OPTIMIZED DRIVER POSITIONING For better driver positioning, the RZR S 900 features an adjustable seat slider and new seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT INTERIOR The RZR S 900 provides plenty of room to get in and get out and ample leg room for all day comfort when navigating the trail. The cab features bolstered seats with thin-film material to keep occupants drier, adjustable tilt steering, space-optimized foot rests and factory-installed quarter doors that keep the occupants planted and secure. Additionally,removable floor drains allow you to washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
- POLARIS ENGINEERED ACCESSORIES Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. The RZR® S 900 frame is specifically engineered for the integration of Polaris Engineered™ lighting and audio, with predetermined mounting points and hidden wire routing throughout the cab.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE Customization is easy with over 90 accessories to choose from, designed specifically for the RZR® S 900. Polaris engineers are focused on delivering innovative, quality products that fit right, install easily and stand out against the competition. Choose from a variety of options that best fit your needs including high quality lighting and our all-new Soundbars and Extreme Audio Pods. Our lights are the highest quality using Polaris® exclusive LED technology, angled reflectors and a proprietary shape for full-spread light projection so you can see more. Installation is easy with accessory mounting locations and wiring channels designed into the cage of the RZR®, keeping wires protected and clean. Check out Polaris.com/shop for all our lighting and audio solutions.
- ONE-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.