2016 Polaris RZR XP ® 1000 EPS
- 110 HP ProStar® 1000 H.O. Engine
- Mud Specific Gearing & Stronger Reverse Chain
- 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Mud Tires
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- 110 HP PROSTAR® 1000 H.O. ENGINE Designed specifically for extreme performance, the Polaris ProStar® 1000 H.O. engine features 110 horses of High Output power and all of the hallmark ProStar® features. This includes dual overhead cams, electronic fuel injection, and 4 valves per cylinder. It also features light weight design with massive dual bore 48MM throttle bodies and long-tip fuel injectors giving the RZR XP 1000 instant throttle response and quick to rev characteristics
- MUD SPECIFIC GEARING Reduced gearing and a larger reverse chain on the RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition allows us to optimize power & torque needed for crawling through the mud and put it exactly where you need it most.
- HIGH MOUNT AIR INTAKE AND VENT LINES A high mounted system for engine intake and clutch intake and exhaust keep the water out and the fresh air coming in while all the vent lines are integrated into the cab frame to keep them free of debris.
- IMPROVED TORQUE AND THROTTLE CONTROL Reduced gearing and a larger reverse chain on The RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition allows us to optimize power & torque needed for crawling through the mud and put it exactly where you need it most.
- HIGH CLEARANCE LOWER A-ARMS AND RADIUS RODS High Clearance Lower A-Arms and Rear Radius Rods are stock maxing out at 15" of ground clearance to keep you riding high above the sticky stuff.
- STIFFER SPRINGS New Stiffer springs fight back when the mud piles up. Helping you maintain ground clearance as the machine collects mud and overall weight increases.
- SINGLE STAGE WALKER EVANS SHOCKS Single Stage Walker Evans shocks maintain an even stroke to provide a plush ride as you twist and crawl your way through your favorite mud hole.
- ADVANCED SUSPENSION FOR CONTROL AND SMOOTH RIDING AT ANY SPEED The race-inspired 3-link trailing arm rear suspension serves up an incredible 18-inches of rear wheel travel. Matched to an astounding 16 inches of front suspension travel allowing you to tame the worst terrain Mother Nature has to offer.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TRUE ON-DEMAND ALL-WHEEL DRIVE The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground, even on the loosest terrain. The system provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- 4500 LB POLARIS ENGINEERED WINCH WITH SYNTHETIC ROPE A 4500 lb Polaris Engineered winch comes stock with an integrated dash switch and remote control to help you get out of those sticky situations. Synthetic Rope for more durability in the mud.
- 29.5 INCH HIGH LIFTER OUTLAW 2 TIRES Stock 29.5 inch High Lifter Outlaw 2 tires are mounted on each corner. Giving you a true to size tire, with exceptional ride and handling and enough grip to get you to the end of the mud hole before your buddies.
- STANDARD ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING Front suspension geometry and standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS) results in less steering effort and delivers the ultimate in control with reduced rider fatigue.
- CENTERED COCKPIT Every RZR is specifically engineered to provide the driver and passenger with the most exhilarating, comfortable ride on the market. From the patented design that places the engine behind the seat to the placement of the occupants towards the middle of the vehicle, RZR’s design provides a low center of gravity for unparalleled handling and ground-hugging performance.
- OPTIMIZED DRIVER POSITIONING For better driver positioning, the RZR XP 1000 features an adjustable seat slider and new seat back angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT INTERIOR The cockpit of the RZR XP 1000 offers the most comfort and convenience of any RZR. Factory installed half doors keep the mud where it belongs with a secure latching system and sealed contact points around the rocker panel and front fender. A High Performance steering wheel with 10" tilt adjustability and center storage box place everything within reach, including the glovebox with a quick turn latch. Driver and passenger footrests, height-adjustable seat belt, and adjustable seat sliders allows you to fine tune your seating position and Dryseat technology resists moisture, while LED interior lighting adds a touch of style. Removable floor drains allow you to washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
- STANDARD REAR VIEW MIRROR A standard rear view mirror helps you keep your eye on the trail instead of turning around to check on your buddies in the back.
- POLARIS ENGINEERED ACCESSORIES Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. The RZR XP® 1000 frame is specifically engineered for the integration of Polaris Engineered™ lighting and audio, with predetermined mounting points and hidden wire routing throughout the cab.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE Customization is easy with over 145 accessories to choose from, designed specifically for the RZR XP® 1000. Polaris engineers are focused on delivering innovative, quality products that fit right, install easily and stand out against the competition. Choose from a variety of options that best fit your needs including high quality lighting and our all-new Soundbars and Extreme Audio Pods. Our lights are the highest quality using Polaris® exclusive LED technology, angled reflectors and a proprietary shape for full-spread light projection so you can see more. Installation is easy with accessory mounting locations and wiring channels designed into the cage of the RZR®, keeping wires protected and clean. Check out Polaris.com/shop for all our lighting and audio solutions.
- ONE-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.