2016 Polaris SPORTSMAN XP® 1000 HIGH LIFTER
- Xtreme Performance High Lifter Edition Package
- 29.5” HL Outlaw 2 Tires with Custom Aluminum Wheels
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD)
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
PURPOSE BUILT FOR THE MUD
- Purpose Xtreme Performance (XP) Mud Package Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition is packed with premium performance features: High-Performance close ratio On-Demand all wheel drive Standard electronic power steering Color matched front & rear bumper with high mounted tow hooks 29.5" High Lifter II tires with custom aluminum wheels New 26" aggressive CST Tires with 14" cast aluminum wheels Automotive style paint with custom graphics package
- 29.5” HL Outlaw 2 Tires with Custom Aluminum Wheels Stock 29.5 inch High Lifter Outlaw II tires are mounted on each corner. Giving you a true to size tire, with exceptional ride and handling and enough grip to get you to the end of the mud hole before your buddies.
- Shielded Snorkeled Clutch & Engine Ducting Shielded air and clutch intake and clutch outlet snorkels ensure the power plant breathes while minimizing water and debris ingestion. High mounted vent lines ensure reliable performance.
- Rack Mounted Radiator with Industry Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans Superior cooling with a relocated, rack mounted radiator with inverted dual fans, an industry-exclusive design that pulls clean air through the bottom of the radiator for improved cooling and reduced clogging.
- Industry Leading 85 Horsepower ProStar™ 1000 Twin EFI Engine The 1000 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 85 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. This big bore features a 270-degree offset crankshaft and dual balance shafts for awesome power that remains incredibly smooth and vibration free.
- Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- High-Mounted Front & Rear Bumpers with 3,500 lb. Polaris Winch and Integrated Tow Hooks Easily get your buddies out of the mud with custom, color matched high-mounted front and rear bumpers with integrated tow hooks and factory installed 3,500 lb. Polaris Winch.
- Industry First Centered Handlebar-Mounted Mud Bar Maximize control in the mud with the industry's first centered handlebar-mounted mud bar.
- High and Low mud-specific transmission with lower gearing. High and low gear ratios have been reduced for ultimate mud riding control and drivability.
- Hi-Clearance Arched Dual A-arm Suspension Exclusive front and rear high-arched, constant radius dual A-arms maximize ground clearance by keeping the suspension out of the ruts and muck.
- Articulating Rolled Independent Rear Suspension The rear sway bar has been removed to allow the Independent Rear Suspension to fully articulate for superior traction and control in the mud.
- Stiffer Springs For High Ground Clearance Stiffer suspension springs are tuned for mud specific riding conditions.
- Quick Clearing Footwells Large, quick clearing floorboards minimize mud compaction, keeping floorboards clear of debris.
- Sealed Headlights and Sealed Key Switch Sealed single beam headlights and a sealed key switch help protect the electrical system against moisture and debris.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.