- Most Powerful ATV with 89 Horsepower ProStar™ 1000 Twin EFI Engine
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Packed with Race Proven Sport Performance Features
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING SPORT PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Race Proven Scrambler ATVs are race proven both on the trail and in the desert. Team UXC Racing’s success on the vehicles include finishing the Baja 1000 and many GNCC podiums showing the true power and durability of the Scrambler.
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automatically reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Most Powerful ATV with 89 Horsepower ProStar™ 1000 Twin EFI Engine The powerful 4-stroke 1000 engine represents the next generation of power for the Scrambler. Based upon the proven 850 twin, the fuel-injected big bore features a 270-degree offset crankshaft and dual balance shafts for in-your-face power that remains incredibly smooth and vibration free.
- Lock & Ride® Cargo Racks You have gear that you need to bring with you on a full day of riding and the Scrambler XP answers the call with two highly functional racks (front and rear) for 75 lbs total capacity.
- Fox Podium X Shocks Most comfortable ride out there with Fox Podium X Shocks. 24 Position Compression Adjustment on both the front and rear shocks to dial in your ride for any trail.
- Sport Tuned Rolled Independent Rear Suspension Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) angles the shocks rearward for 10.25" of travel leading to a smoother ride and less squat during acceleration.
- Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Sport Tuned Exhaust The Scrambler XP 1000 speaks extreme performance through a pair of symmetrical, high-mount exhaust pipes. With a high RPM throaty growl and deep rumble at idle, the stainless steel dual system defines the view others see most.
- Built For Comfort With the engine rotated 90 degrees, riders enjoy 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles. The sculpted sport seat reduces leg fatigue and increases rider comfort.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.