2016 Polaris SPORTSMAN® TOURING XP 1000
- Powerful 88 Horsepower ProStar™ 1000 Twin EFI Engine
- Premium XP Performance Package with Integrated Passenger Seat
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD)
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Industry Leading 88 Horsepower ProStar™ 1000 Twin EFI Engine The 1000 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 88 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. This big bore features a 270-degree offset crankshaft and dual balance shafts for awesome power that remains incredibly smooth and vibration free.
- Premium XP Performance Package Sportsman XP 1000 is packed with premium performance features: High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive Engine Braking (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) Dual A-Arm Front Suspension with 8.25" of Travel Standard Electronic Power Steering 26" PXT tires with 14" Cast Aluminum Wheels Automotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automatically reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
- Hard Working 360 lbs. Combined Rack Capacity Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 360 lbs (240 lbs. Rear, 120 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman XP 1000 features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity Class leading 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity with a integrated 1.25" receiver.
- Integrated Plow Mounts & Glacier Pro® Plow System Drive Up, Clip In & Go with the Polaris Engineered™ Glacier Pro® Plow System.
- Automotive Style Paint 5-Layer metallic automotive-style finish is 9 times more scratch-resistant than standard plastic.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Integrated Passenger Seat System The front of the seat is narrow at side panels for increased comfort and control. Coupled with wider and longer floor boards, the layout is incredibly comfortable and easier to mount and dismount. The ultra-comfortable one-piece seat design and backrest are fully padded and contoured for full support, with a slightly raised position so passengers can see down the trail.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) Years of innovation and relentless tuning have refined the ride to a level unmatched in the industry. Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) angles the shocks rearward for 10.25" of travel leading to a smoother ride and less squat during acceleration.
- Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Dual A-Arm Suspension with Anti-Kickback Steering Placing the steering axis near the neutral center of the tire and having the long Dual A-Arm Front Suspension dramatically reduces kickback and minimizes rider fatigue that comes with jolts to the handlebars from trail and ground obstacles.
- Class Leading Ground Clearance With 11.5" of ground clearance, clear bigger rocks, navigate deeper ruts, and go where other ATVs can't.
- Built For Comfort With the engine rotated 90 degrees, riders enjoy 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles. The narrower seat reduces leg fatigue and increases rider comfort.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.