2016 Polaris SPORTSMAN® TOURING 570 EPS
- Integrated Passenger Seat System
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Powerful 44 Horsepower ProStar® Engine With 44 Horsepower, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly in varied temperature and altitude.
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive Still the best automatic 4x4 system out there, the AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction and automatically reverts back to 2WD when you don’t.
- Hard Working 270 lbs. Combined Rack Capacity Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 270 lbs (180 lbs. Rear, 90 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman Touring 570 features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Integrated Front Storage The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the rack.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Integrated Passenger Seat System The front of the seat is narrow at side panels for increased comfort and control. Coupled with wider and longer floor boards, the layout is incredibly comfortable and easier to mount and dismount. The ultra-comfortable one-piece seat design and backrest are fully padded and contoured for full support, with a slightly raised position so passengers can see down the trail.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) With NEW Softer Rear Springs The Sportsman was the world's first ATV with IRS, a feature that made it as popular as it is today. For 2016 its rock-solid design has 9.5" of travel to minimize body roll and features new, softer rear suspension springs for a smoother ride.
- Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission Another Industry first, the Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission allows riders to easily shift between High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park.
- Easy to Operate Single Lever Brakes Sportsman Touring 570 makes braking easy with single handed operation using a Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc system that automatically applies braking force to the front and rear wheels. For rear wheel braking Sportsman 570 features a hyrdaulic rear foot brake.
- High Ground Clearance A full 11" of obstacle-clearing ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.