- Powerful 44 Horsepower ProStar® Engine
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive
- Engine Braking System (EBS)
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Engine Braking System (EBS) With our unique Engine Braking System (EBS), the engine assists with braking on hills and steep inclines. Polaris Dual-Sensing EBS senses both engine RPM and vehicle torque load, for smooth controlled descents.
- Powerful 44 Horsepower ProStar® Engine With 44 Horsepower, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly in varied temperature and altitude.
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive The best automatic 4x4 system out there, the AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction and automatically reverts back to 2WD when you don’t.
- Huge 1,225 lbs. Towing Capacity Sportsman 570 works harder than Honda® Foreman® with a huge 1,225 lbs. towing capacity that's 44% larger than Honda's 848 lbs. towing capacity.
- Hard Working 270 lbs. Combined Rack Capacity Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 270 lbs (180 lbs. Rear, 90 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman 570 features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Integrated Front Storage The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Integrated Plow Mounts & Glacier Pro® Plow System Drive Up, Clip In & Go with the Polaris Engineered™ Glacier Pro® Plow System.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Electronic Power Steering The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) With NEW Softer Rear Springs The Sportsman was the world's first ATV with IRS, a feature that made it as popular as it is today. For 2016 its rock-solid design has 9.5" of travel to minimize body roll and features new, softer rear suspension springs for a smoother ride.
- Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission Another Industry first, the Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission allows riders to easily shift between High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park.
- High Ground Clearance A full 11" of obstacle-clearing ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way
- Comfort and Ergonomics New for 2016 Sportsman 570 is equipped with a more comfortable seat with softer foam and more durable vinyl for better all weather comfort and durability.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.