- Powerful 31 Horsepower ProStar® Engine
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension with 9.5" of Travel
- Lock & Ride® Rack with Integrated Steel Tie Downs
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- Powerful 31 Horsepower ProStar® Engine With 31 Horsepower and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) the 450 H.O. starts flawlessly and runs smoothly in varied temperature and altitude. And when compared to Honda® Rancher® the Sportsman 450 H.O. delivers 15% more power to tow more, haul more and go further.
- On-Demand True All Wheel Drive The best automatic 4x4 system out there, the AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction and automatically reverts back to 2WD when you don’t.
- Hard Working 270 lbs. Combined Rack Capacity Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 270 lbs (180 lbs. Rear, 90 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman 450 H.O. features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Integrated Front Storage The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Lock & Ride® XL Storage System Carry more cargo with the Lock & Ride® XL Storage System. Tailor it to your needs with purpose-built internal bags designed specifically for hunting, trail riding, or utility applications.
- Integrated Plow Mounts & Glacier Pro® Plow System Drive Up, Clip In & Go with the Polaris Engineered™ Glacier Pro® Plow System.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) With NEW Softer Rear Springs The Sportsman was the world's first ATV with IRS, a feature that made it as popular as it is today. For 2016 its rock-solid design has 9.5" of travel to minimize body roll and features new, softer rear suspension springs for a smoother ride.
- Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission Another Industry first, the Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission allows riders to easily shift between High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park.
- Single Lever Brakes Sportsman 450 H.O. makes braking easy with single handed operation using a Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc system that automatically applies braking force to the front and rear wheels. For rear wheel braking Sportsman 450 H.O. features a hydraulic rear foot brake.
- High Ground Clearance A full 10.5" of obstacle-clearing ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way.
- Comfort and Ergonomics For 2016, Sportsman 450 H.O. is equipped with a more comfortable seat with softer foam and more durable vinyl for better all weather comfort and durability.
- See Why Sportsman 450 H.O. is the Machine of Choice When it comes to a hard working and smooth riding recreation and utlity ATV look no further than the Sportsman 450 H.O. Compared to Honda® Rancher® the choice is clear. Sportsman delivers more power, more towing, more hauling and a more comfortable ride.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.