2016 Polaris 550 INDY® Voyageur 144
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s fun to ride.
- Coil-Over Rear Suspension Designed for better flotation and deep snow performance with improved on-trail ride. By eliminating the torsion springs and redesigning the torque arms, this skid weighs substantially less.
- 550 Fan Engine Proven, dependable two-stroke engine with NiCaSil-lined cylinders provides trail cruising power in a lightweight package.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching All INDY® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Electric Start Start your sled with the turn of the key. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of electric start.
- INDY® PRO-RIDE™ Seat A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- Gripper Skis The standard in deep snow skis. Deep keel design offers great traction, wide design offers great flotation. Ski top dimples give great traction when you’re climbing around on them. No need to add aftermarket skis.
- Cargo Rack Enjoy the convenience of the large cargo area - which can accommodate a 5 gallon pail.
- RydeFX® MPV Shocks RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling when boondocking with the Pro-Ride chassis.
- Tall Windshield Less wind = a warmer ride. Designed for excellent coverage, this tall windshield directs wind and snow up and around the rider while the side panel-mounted wind deflectors force wind and snow outward, away from the rider.
- One-Piece Handlebar The new one-piece handlebar features clean, durable construction. It enhances ergonomics with full-length grips that improve comfort and control, and the heater elements extend to the ends of the bar for greater hand comfort.
- Handlebar & Steering Post Angle New INDY® 550 design - 15 degree flatter steering post angle developed for sitdown and standup riding comfort and flexibility.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.