2016 Polaris 550 INDY® Voyageur 155
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s fun to ride.
- Articulated Rear Suspension The new 155 rear suspension features an articulated rail for the best off-trail snowmobility and to prevent trenching when backing up. The rail tips up at the rear so the track can ride over obstacles and is easier to back up.
- PRO-RIDE™ RMK® Front Suspension Nimble yet stable, the adjustable RMK® front suspension delivers superior ride and handling on or off-trail.
- High-Flotation 155" Track This new 15” x 155” x 1.6” Cobra track features deep lugs with a cupped design to deliver outstanding off-trail performance. The lugs provide great deep snow traction and their stiffness ensures great on-trail performance as well.
- 550 Fan Engine Proven, dependable two-stroke engine with NiCaSil-lined cylinders provides trail cruising power in a lightweight package.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching All INDY® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Electric Start Start your sled with the turn of the key. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of electric start.
- PRO-Float Skis The new strong, lightweight PRO-Float Skis provide outstanding off-trail flotation and unmatched on- and off-trail steering and control. PRO-Float skis are 9.5" wide and offer a combined surface area of 410 sq. in., more than 45% greater than Polaris PRO-STEER skis. These skis feature a unique dual, stepped keel design that provides more responsive deep snow handling as well as outstanding handling on the trails. The upturned rear edge accommodates backing up over obstacles, and the serrated top of the ski provides traction for a rider’s boot.
- INDY® PRO-RIDE™ Seat A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- RydeFX® MPV Shocks RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling with the PRO-RIDE™ chassis.
- Cargo Rack Durable rear cargo rack large enough to hold a 5-gallon pail. Features 65 lb. total hauling capacity.
- Tall Windshield Less wind = a warmer ride. Designed for excellent coverage, this tall clear windshield directs wind and snow up and around the rider.
- Optional Extreme Rear Cargo Rack and Liner
- Hinged-Style Hitch Hinged tow hitch for greater versatility, better towing.
- Extreme Front Bumper Lightweight, aluminum front bumper features extra protection for wherever your Adventure takes you.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.