2016 Polaris 600 INDY® SP TD Series LE
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
600 INDY® SP TD Series Limited Edition Features
- The Limited Edition 600 INDY® SP Terrain Dominator Series sled includes: - Retro Color Package - Includes a Midnight Blue Side Panel & Tunnel, White Hood, White Nosepan, Red Painted Rails & Spindles, Red Ski Toes - 1.25” Ripsaw II Track - Electric Start - Digital MFD Gauge - PRO-RIDE™ Underseat Bag - Extreme Front Bumper - White Low Windshield & Handguards
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s fun to ride.
- Race-Proven Front Suspension Lighter steering, sharper cornering. Developed in conjunction with the Polaris Racing program. Its performance and durability were proven in extensive on- and off-track testing.
- INDY® Coupled Rear Suspension Legendary performance from the ride and handling experts. This proven design provides great ride quality in a conventional coupled design
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire® engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- INDY® PRO-RIDE™ Seat A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- Right Hand Controls A redesigned throttle block and a separate kill switch perch that can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- PRO-STEER Ski The PRO-STEER ski features a reshaped keel and shortened skag for reduced steering effort. Redesigned ribs atop the ski increase torsional stiffness for more precise steering, and bosses added atop the ribs provide traction to prevent slipping when a rider steps on the ski in deep snow.
- One-Piece Handlebar The one-piece handlebar features clean, durable construction. It enhances ergonomics with full-length grips that improve comfort and control, and the heater elements extend to the ends of the bar for greater hand comfort.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.