ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis World’s most advanced snowmobile chassis – light, rigid and perfectly balanced for precise handling even in the nastiest terrain.
- Hybrid™ Running Boards The term Crossover Technology applies here: part RUSH® and part RMK®. Trail-ready foot stirrups combine with wide running boards, ideal for sitting or stand-up riding. Fishbone tunnel reinforcements standard.
- Steering Overstructure The PRO-RIDE™ RMK® chassis is purpose-built for deep snow domination. This isn't simply a RUSH® chassis and long tunnel. The RMK® steering post angle and height are designed for stand-up deep snow riding.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire® engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- 15" x 144" x 2.0" Series 4 Track The 600 RMK® 144 features the Polaris 15" x 144" x 2.0" Series 4 Track that delivers outstanding flotation and traction.
- RydeFX® Shocks RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling when boondocking with the PRO-RIDE™ chassis.
- Gripper Skis The standard in deep snow skis. Deep keel design offers great traction, wide design offers great flotation. Ski top dimples give great traction when you’re climbing around on them. No need to add aftermarket skis.
- Right Hand Controls A redesigned throttle block and a separate kill switch perch that can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Multi-Function Gauge Versatile design allows you to swap tach & speedo positions, monitor hours, temperature, trip odometers and overall distance. Features a built-in recorder which logs up to 3 minutes of run time, which can be played back. Riders are able to choose fuel type through the multi-function gauge — an ethanol jumper plug is no longer required.
- Optional Security System Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled. Can be installed by dealer on sleds with PRO-RIDE™ gauge.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.