ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis World’s most advanced snowmobile chassis – light, rigid and perfectly balanced for precise handling even in the nastiest terrain.
- PRO-LITE Seat Mountain snowmobiling has changed and so has it's seat. Shorter by 5.5" allowing you to easily swing a leg from one side to the other —along with a 3.75" wider, flatter area for more comfortable seated riding.
- Lightweight Spindles Spindles feature extruded aluminum construction that is optimized for strength and lightweight. Designed with steering geometry that incorporates reduced steering effort and predictable turn-in characteristics.
- PowderTrac™ Running Boards The PowderTrac™ running boards have been developed for maximum snow clean out and maximum strength. Built from extruded aluminum with bonded cast lugs, they boast an open area of 50% and integrated traction that is machined in for sure footed performance.
- Steering Overstructure The PRO-RIDE™ RMK® chassis is purpose-built for deep snow domination. This isn't simply a RUSH® chassis and long tunnel. The RMK® steering post angle and height are designed for stand-up deep snow riding.
- Coil-Over Rear Suspension The heart of any mountain sled is the rear suspension. The RMK® Coil-Over Rear Suspension is designed for better flotation and deep snow performance with improved on-trail ride. By eliminating the torsion springs and redesigning the torque arms, this skid weighs substantially less. In addition, it is tunable to the snow conditions. A simple turn of the spring preload adjustment allows you change your set-up from deep powder to crusted snow.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire® engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- Gripper Skis The standard in deep snow skis. Deep keel design offers great traction, wide design offers great flotation. Ski top dimples give great traction when you’re climbing around on them. No need to add aftermarket skis.
- Right Hand Controls A redesigned throttle block and a separate kill switch perch that can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Multi-Function Gauge Versatile design allows you to swap tach & speedo positions, monitor hours, temperature, trip odometers and overall distance. Features a built-in recorder which logs up to 3 minutes of run time, which can be played back. Riders are able to choose fuel type through the multi-function gauge — an ethanol jumper plug is no longer required.
- Optional Security System Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled. Can be installed by dealer on sleds with PRO-RIDE™ gauge.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.