2016 Polaris 600 SWITCHBACK® ASSAULT® 144
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
RIDER BALANCED CONTROL
- 144" Uncoupled Skid Tipped up rails and rail reinforcements give this Assault a more nimble feel on-trail and added durability. A 15" x 144" x 1.352" Cobra or 15" x 144" x 2.0 Powder track for added flotation and off-trail performance.
- Hybrid™ Running Boards The term Crossover Technology applies here: part RUSH® and part RMK®. Trail-ready foot stirrups combine with wide running boards, ideal for sitting or stand-up riding. Fishbone tunnel reinforcements standard.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
RIDER CENTRIC COMFORT
- ProTaper® Bars High-rise aluminum design and adjustable bar clamp creates an optimum riding position that can be tailored to your riding style. Bar hooks and race-style master cylinder round out the purpose-built controls.
- Aluminum Bumper Aluminum tube matched to extruded billet hangers create a bumper that is strong, light and trick. The snow flap is lightweight and features hand access for when you really dig it in.
- Right Hand Controls The throttle block and a separate kill switch perch can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Optional Security System Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled, can be installed by dealer on sleds with PRO-RIDE™ gauge.
- Walker Evans® Needle Shocks Premium shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.