2016 Polaris 800 SWITCHBACK® ASSAULT® 144 TD Series LE
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
800 SWITCHBACK® ASSAULT® 144 TD Series Limited Edition Features
- The Limited Edition 800 Switchback(R) Assault(R) 144 Terrain Dominator Series sled includes: - Custom Tri-Color Wrap w/Lime Squeeze Accents - Black Tunnel, Black Rail, Black Spindles, Black Ski Toes, as well as Lime Squeeze Fishbones & Springs - 2.0” Series 4 Track - Electric Start - Polaris Interactive Digital Gauge - Low Pro Defrost Bag - Burandt Lock & Ride(R) Flyer Bag - Ultimate Front Bumper - Low Black Windshield & Handguards
RIDER BALANCED CONTROL
- 144" Uncoupled Skid Tipped up rails and rail reinforcements give this Assault a more nimble feel on-trail and added durability. A 15" x 144" x 2.0 Series 4 Track for added flotation and off-trail performance.
- Hybrid™ Running Boards The term Crossover Technology applies here: part RUSH® and part RMK®. Trail-ready foot stirrups combine with wide running boards, ideal for sitting or stand-up riding. Fishbone tunnel reinforcements standard.
- 800 Cleanfire® Engine This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire® engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
RIDER CENTRIC COMFORT
- ProTaper® Bars High-rise aluminum design and adjustable bar clamp creates an optimum riding position that can be tailored to your riding style. Bar hooks and race-style master cylinder round out the purpose-built controls.
- Right Hand Controls The throttle block and a separate kill switch perch can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Polaris Interactive Digital Display Another industry first for Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: - Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, & odometer - Sled operating conditions: Fuel level, oil temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings - Riding conditions: Air temperature, time of day - Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the gauge to communicate with the rider’s cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. - GPS/Mapping Capability: A compass is standard, & full-featured GPS can be installed to provide directions & information about services such as fuel, restaurants, lodging & Polaris dealerships This gauge comes standard on the 800 Switchback Assault 144 TD Series
- Walker Evans® Needle Shocks Premium shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.