- 3000 watts, 120V
- Lightweight - only 71 lbs.
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Exclusive CycloConverter technology
- Full GFCI protection
- Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year: An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda the #1 generator 7 years in a row. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- More power, less weight: At only 71 lbs., the EB3000c is Honda's lightest industrial generator. Honda's exclusive CycloConverter technology allows you to get more power with less weight.
- Exclusive CycloConverter Technology: Consistent power output: CycloConverter technology uses a special CPU to create stable, high quality power with less weight, compared to a traditional generator.
- Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine: Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Long run time: Operates 9.4 hours at 50% load, using only 2.6 gal. Keeps you working, all day long.
- All circuits GFCI protected: The EB3000c is OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Full frame protection
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Quiet operation - 68 dB (A)
- Fuel gauge standard
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.