(EU3000IS1A, EU3000iSAN, EU3000iSAC )
- 3000 watts, 120V
- Power for your furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and more
- Super quiet
- Convenient electric start
- Fuel efficient - up to 20 hrs on 3.4 gals of gas
- Inverter - stable power for computers and more
- Excellent source of power for RVs, including 13,500 BTU AC units, and basic home backup power: This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU3000iS operates at 49 to 58dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Convenient electric starting: Easy recoil starting is also available as a back up.
- Fuel efficient - Runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 gals of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU3000iS offers great fuel efficiency. Runs from 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Double your power with parallel capability: Need more power? Add a second EU3000iS for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable for up to 6000 watts of power.
- 12V - 12.0A DC output: The EU3000iS has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Circuit protected: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.